Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.
Internist615 Hope Road Building 2A-2B Eatontown New Jersey, 07724
Nami O. Khulusi, MD, MACP, has a private practice in Eatontown, New Jersey. A specialist in geriatric medicine, he teaches new residents and nurse practitioner students at various New Jersey universities; as nurse practitioners often work with the elderly. Dr. Khulusi has earned a Compassionate Physician award from vitals.com in 2009 and 2011, as well as a Patient's Choice Award from 2008-2009.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1989
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; Honorary Geriatric Certification
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching third year medical students at Monmouth Medical Center -
- Teaching Nurse Practitioner Students at Monmouth University and Rutgers University -
- Newark United Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Pride in his Work, He listens to each patient taking time.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Tennis, Travel
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.'s Practice location
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724Get Direction
EATONTOWN, NJ 07724Get Direction
Englishtown, NJ 07726Get Direction
Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khulusi
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Dr. Brent Alan Reinheimer MD201 Schley Ave Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD21 Wooleytown Rd Morganville New Jersey 07751
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Ahmed A. Elsoury MD4247 Richmond Ave Staten Island New York 10312
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728