Dr. Sujan Kayastha is an internist practicing in NEW BEDFORD, MA. Dr. Kayastha specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kayastha provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Nepal Medical College 2006
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2005
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
Dr. Sujan Kayastha MD's Practice location
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02740Get Direction
Dr. Sujan Kayastha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kayastha
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- Dr. Kathleen Rae Zeller MDAston Center 5303 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Christopher S Joncas MD191 Bedford St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Jack M Kirichian MD88 Washington St Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Abena A. Addo MD62 Broadway Newport RI 02840
- Dr. Laila Akhund M.D.20 Patriot Pl Foxboro MA 02035
- Dr. James C Alban MD7 Bramblebush Park Falmouth MA 02540