Dr. Md Basunia practices Pulmonology in BECKLEY, WV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Basunia manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Md Rawshan ai Basunia M.D.'s Practice location
BECKLEY, WV 25801Get Direction
Md Rawshan ai Basunia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- COPD: Taking Steroids and Antibiotics
How can steroids improve my symptoms?Steroids make your breathing easier if you have COPD. Physiologically, steroids try to reduce the swelling of the airways. Mucus production is also decreased with the use of steroids according to some studies. The dosage and length of course of steroid...
- All about Bronchitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is a pulmonary disorder that occurs due to inflammation of airway lining of the lungs, resulting in respiratory distress. Bronchitis is often characterized by cough that produces thick mucus (phlegm) often yellowish-green in color, indicating an underlying infection. ...
- Groundbreaking Triple-Therapy Could Be on the Horizon for Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers work around the clock and the world to find new discoveries in terms of cystic fibrosis treatment. Thanks to foundations, donations, and ongoing research, cystic fibrosis has made leaps and bounds as far as treatment is concerned. There is one pharmaceutical company at the forefront of...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- Dr. Shrikant L Bembalkar M.D.252 Rural Acres Dr Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. Charles Edmond Porterfield DO3771 Robert C Byrd Drive Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. Ramzi Haddadin M.D.502 Main St W Oak Hill WV 25901
- Dr. Norma J Mullins MD3771 Robert C Byrd Drive Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. Maria Rizkallah Boustani MD421 Carriage Dr Beckley WV 25801
- Dr. William R Powers DO316 Timber Ridge Dr Beckley WV 25801