Corry J. Kucik, MD, DMCC, FCCP, works for the Navy Trauma Training Center serving Southern California. Dr. Kucik works with critical care patients providing pain management and anesthesiology. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Kucik is an assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He has presented at the USC Emergency Trauma and Surgical Critical Care Symposium in 2010 in Pasadena.
Corry Kucik's Videos
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University
American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Medical Navy Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiology, American Critical Care Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Motivation, Patient Care, Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Scuba Diving, Reading, Traveling
Corry Kucik's Practice location
Opelika, Alabama 36801Get Direction
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Slavka N/a Bulleova M.D2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD1328 22ND ST SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Sylvia Ashour Abdulian3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City CA 91604
- Dr. Benjamin Taimoorazy MD436 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.16886 Encino Hill Drive Encino California 91436