Dr. Kirsten Threlkeld is a pathologist practicing in BURLINGTON, VT. Dr. Threlkeld is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Threlkeld can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Threlkeld may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Kirsten J. Threlkeld MD's Practice location
BURLINGTON, VT 05401Get Direction
Dr. Kirsten J. Threlkeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. John H Lunde MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Masatoshi Kida M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Scott Robert Anderson M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Maureen Lee Harmon M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Jonathan Christopher Bennett M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Edwin G Bovill MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401