Molly Volden is a physical therapist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Molly Volden specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Molly Volden can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Molly Volden will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Molly Volden's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46254Get Direction
Molly Volden's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Walsh Other5005 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Julie M. Beeman P.T.6922 Hillsdale Ct Indianapolis IN 46250
- Susan Jane Stoltz PT1048 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46219
- Harishanthan Nagireddy PT15393 Ackerley Dr Fortville IN 46040
- Ms. Urvashi Juneja MHS377 Westridge Blvd Greenwood IN 46142