Dr. Karminder Singh is an internist practicing in RESEDA, CA. Dr. Singh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Singh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Karminder Singh MD's Practice location
RESEDA, CA 91335Get Direction
Dr. Karminder Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.2080 Century Park EastSuite 1805 Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.233 North Praire Avenue Inglewood California 90301
- Dr. Sean Leoni M.D.16661 Ventura Blvd. Encino California 91436