Dr. Mitch Wangsgard is an audiologist practicing in O FALLON, IL. Dr. Wangsgard evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Wangsgard takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mr. Mitch Smeding Wangsgard's Practice location
O FALLON, IL 62269Get Direction
Mr. Mitch Smeding Wangsgard's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Epidermoid Cysts?
Epidermoid cysts are small, harmless bumps seen under the skin in different parts of the body. Sebaceous cysts are small bag like cysts filled with oily secretions affecting the oil glands. These cysts are less common and affect the sebaceous glands in the body. The sac-like structures often develop...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Multiple Sclerosis: How it Feels to Live with a Progressive Disease
When spring kicks in, you might be hyper-aware now of everything you've done, good and bad, since last year at this time. Maybe you're mulling over what you haven't achieved, or the weight you didn't lose that you promised as a New Years's resolution. Instead of being happy, you are sad with a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kristina Shilts1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Lauren Mccoole AU.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Pamela Koprowski1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Maria Theresa Cabonce Other1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Ms. Judy L Peterein AUD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Andrew Schuette AUD1717 High St Hopkinsville KY 42240