Diane Agno is a physical therapist practicing in ANN ARBOR, MI. Diane Agno specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Diane Agno can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Diane Agno will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Diane Casey Agno's Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Diane Casey Agno's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- . Kathleen Mary Vielhaber5315 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Mr. Keith L. Krings PT3520 Green Ct Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Joel Hegeman801 W ANN ARBOR TRL PLYMOUTH MI 48170
- Shiny Susan John Other2215 Fuller Rd Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Brian Keith Leannais MPT13479 Northline Rd Southgate MI 48195
- Gregory Barterian PT, CSCS44555 Joy Road Canton MI 48187