Dr. Rafal Kozielski practices Pediatric Pathology in BUFFALO, NY. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Kozielski is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Akademia Med W Warszawie 1986
Med University Of Warsaw Medical
Warsaw Medical University 1986
Avicina Medical Academy 1987
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2002
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2003
- Autopsy, Autopsy
- MemberSOCIETY FOR PEDIATRIC PATHOLOGY
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Pathology; Lenox Hill Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Lenox Hill Hospital 1999
- Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, Children's Hospital, Medical University, Warsaw, Poland 1989
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
- Pediatric Pathology, Department of Pathology, Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 2001
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor 2008 - 2014HS
- Member2008 - 2014 Pathologist, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo, UB Pathologists, Inc.
- Member2002 - 2008 Associate Patholgist, Department of Pathology, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Clinical Assistant Professor 2001 - 2002 Department of Pathology, Hopital, Ste-Justine. Assistant Professor
- Member1990 - 1994 Research Scientist, NYS Office For People With Developmental Disabilities, Institute for Basic Rese
Dr. Rafal Kozielski M.D.'s Practice location
BUFFALO, NY 14222Get Direction
Dr. Rafal Kozielski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- What is a Nerve Ablation?
Nerve ablation is the destruction of nerves to minimize particular types of chronic pain by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals. There are various ways of ablating nerves. For instance by utilizing heat, cold or chemicals.The first thing that a doctor does is discovering the nerves where the...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Are Beauty Beverages Good for Skin?
There are a lot of vitamin drinks on the market and it is natural to wonder whether these "beauty beverages" are really as healthy as they claim to be. Do they really provide anti-aging solution for your skin? There are more than 300 products on store shelves that claim to benefit your beauty. Are...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...