Eddie Cole is a nurse working in FLINT,MI. As a nurse, Eddie works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Eddie holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Primary cutaneous actinomycosis.
- Generalized severe lichen planus treated with azathioprine.
- Azathioprine as a corticosteroid sparing agent for the treatment of dermatitis
- Determination of iodide by derivatization to 4-iodo-N,N-dimethylaniline and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Reproducibility of titre of contact hypersensitivity to Parthenium hysterophorus.
- Cutaneous lesions of multicentric reticulohistiocytosis developing in herpes zoster lesions.
- Exanthematous eruptions.
- A two-step schedule for the treatment of actinomycotic mycetomas.
- Disseminated mucocutaneous blastomycosis in a immunocompetent Indian patient.
- Infantile periocular haemangioma treated with two days in a week betamethasone oral mini pulse therapy.
- Childhood atopic dermatitis treated with specific food elimination.
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma treated with electron beam irradiation in Indian patients.
- Bullous pilomatricoma: a rare occurrence.
- Azathioprine for the treatment of severe erosive oral and generalized lichen planus.
- Is hysteria still prevailing? A retrospective study of sociodemographic and clinical characteristics.
|License State Code:||MI|
Eddie Lou Cole's Practice location
FLINT, MI 48507Get Direction
Eddie Lou Cole's reviewsWrite Review
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...