Dr. Matthew Will MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology12188A NORTH MERIDIAN CARMEL IN, 46032
Dr. Matthew Will is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in CARMEL, IN. Dr. Will specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Will can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Will can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Matthew Will MD's Practice location
CARMEL, IN 46032Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Will MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Will
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD6866 West Stonegate Drive Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Veronica J. Smidt M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Seffernick MD9240 North Meridian Street Indianapolis IN 46260
- Mrs. Vicky E. Sherman M.D.380 South Junction Crossing Westfield IN 46074
- Dr. Meenu Goel MD938 Mezzanine Dr Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Jeff Charles Reinhardt MD725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501