Dr. Farhad Modarai is a family practitioner practicing in MEMPHIS, TN. Dr. Modarai specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Modarai possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Apolipoprotein E is a genetic risk factor for fetal iodine deficiency disorder in China.
- Theory for phase transitions in insulating V2O3.
- High spin systems with orbital degeneracy.
- Gossamer superconductor, Mott insulator, and resonating valence bond state in correlated electron systems.
- [Clinico-pathologic analysis of 60 patients with primary malignant lymphoma of the small intestine and mesentery].
- Gossamer superconductivity near antiferromagnetic Mott insulator in layered organic conductors.
- [Effects of different administration of Salvia miltiorrhiza and heparin on antithrombin IIIAg, antithrombin III: A and alpha 2-macroglobulin in patients with cor pulmonale].
- Rotational symmetry breaking in the ground state of sodium-doped cuprate superconductors.
- Refractory severe connective tissue disease thrombocytopenia: is rituximab treatment effective and safe?
- Expressions of BAFF/BAFF receptors and their correlation with disease activity in Chinese SLE patients.
- Seasonal changes in antifreeze protein gene transcription and water content of beetle Microdera punctipennis (Coleoptera, Tenebrionidae) from Gurbantonggut desert in Central Asia.
- Transcriptome atlas of eight liver cell types uncovers effects of histidine catabolites on rat liver regeneration.
- Development of Female Contraceptive Vaccine Through DNA Inoculation of Human
- Imbalanced superfluid state in an annular disk.
- A phenomenological theory of the anomalous pseudogap phase in underdoped cuprates.
Dr. Farhad Modarai D.O.'s Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Farhad Modarai D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Dr. Mamunur Rahman M.D.1889 Kilbirnie Dr Germantown Tennessee 38139
- Dr. Denise M Hightower MD2900 Kirby Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Martin Vernon Acree M.D.1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Leticia Anne Lindsey MD1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Troy Dale Morris M.D.75 Physicians Ln Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Travis Eugene Lunceford MD7865 Educators Ln Memphis TN 38133