Dr. Hassan Alnaeem is a hand surgeon practicing in LOUISVILLE, KY. Dr. Alnaeem specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Hassan Alnaeem MD's Practice location
LOUISVILLE, KY 40202Get Direction
Hassan Alnaeem MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- The Importance of Mentorship in Breast Cancer
Mentorship has been used for centuries for a variety of reasons, from training people in various work trades, to helping university students adjust, and helping people undergoing unique and complex situations cope. With a breast cancer diagnosis, mentoring has been a bright light in the darkness for...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a common condition that affects millions of people in the country. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis and each one of them require a different set of treatment plan, unlike the common belief. Diagnosing the correct type of arthritis is thus equally important in giving...
- Using Turmeric to Help With Lupus Symptoms
Like with any disease, there are different ways to change a diet when it comes to facing lupus. Eating foods with certain nutrients can definitely assist with reducing the many debilitating symptoms of the disease, and improving nutrition could help a patient go through their daily routine. While...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Christian A Petrulio MD225 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Tolga Turker MD225 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Russell Alexander Shatford MD315 E Broadway Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Kenny E. Hanna MD225 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Luis R Scheker M.D.225 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. David E Tate M.D.315 E Broadway Louisville KY 40202