Patrick H. Beckham
Plastic Surgeon1212 Havre Lafitte Drive Austin Texas, 78746
Dr. Patrick Beckham is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Austin, Texas. Dr. Beckham specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Patrick H. Beckham's Expert Contributions
I have a scar because of a fall from when I was a kid. Can the mark be cleared through a cosmetic surgery?
Much depends on the color, width, and texture or firmness of the scar. Also, if hair is missing in the eyebrow, it becomes more noticeable. Possible remedies include dermabrasion, cortisone injection, laser treatment, micro-needling, re-excision, and hair transplant if needed. Patrick H. Beckham, M.D. READ MORE
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Minneapolis General Hospital
- University of Louisville
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Texas Medical Association,
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
Member of Service Above Self Rotary Club, Austin Smiles, and Started a Christian Orphan Club in Vietnam called Chron Orphan Society (he brought back 85 orphans).
Hobbies / Sports
- Bicycle Riding
Favorite professional publications
- Plastic Surgery Journal
Patrick H. Beckham's Practice location
Austin, Texas 78746Get Direction
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Dr. Robert Whitfield MD2530 Walsh Tarlton Ln Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Cameron Craven M.D.8825 BEE CAVES RD STE 100 AUSTIN TX 78746
- Dr. Louis W. Apostolakis M.D.5656 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Alfred Christian Wilder MD3003 Bee Caves Road Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Jennifer Lauren Crawford MD3003 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Michael Scott Haydon M.D.4701 BEE CAVES RD STE 202 WEST LAKE HILLS TX 78746