Carolyn Scott is a physical therapist practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Carolyn Scott specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carolyn Scott can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carolyn Scott will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carolyn Denise Scott C.P., L.P, P.T.'s Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30312Get Direction
Carolyn Denise Scott C.P., L.P, P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- DaRonne Jenkins DPT2424 Steinbeck Ln Powder Springs GA 30127
- Savas Koutsantonis D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Amanda Blackmon D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Blair Green M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Mary beth Verlander M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341