Dr. Leora T. Yarboro M.D.
Cardiothoracic SurgeonLEE ST FL 2 CHARLOTTESVILLE VA, 22908
Dr. Leora Yarboro is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. Dr. Yarboro specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Yarboro typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Leora T. Yarboro M.D.'s Practice location
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Leora T. Yarboro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yarboro
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Why Nurses Are More at Risk of Suicide
Lately, the suicide rate has been increasing. In fact, a study has listed suicide as one of the leading causes of death in England in adults who are under 50. And, this study has also found that nurses are more likely to commit suicide than others, especially if they are female. ...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Model Cambria Francesca's Lupus Won't Stop Her From Shining
For fashion model Cambria Francesca, lupus has been a big part of her life and her career. A recent photo shoot snapped her showing off her figure with the word strong written across her stomach. It was to tell the world, that her battle with the disease has made her stronger and more beautiful. ...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Dr. Irving L. Kron M.D.The Heart Center Uva Hospital Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Christine Lynn Lau MDLee Street Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Curtis G. Tribble M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Ivan K. Crosby M.D.The Heart Center Uva Hospital Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Matheau A Julien MD1215 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Lynn M. Fedoruk M.D.Uva Hospital W Charlottesville VA 22908