Jacqueline Corvino is a physician assistant practicing in HUNTINGTON, NY. Jacqueline specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Interventions for violence in children and adolescents.
- Attack on America: children's reactions and parents' responses.
- Evidence to support parental concerns as an early indicator of autism in children.
- Boston: a city where everybody (or nobody) knows your name.
- Risk behaviors of Dominican adolescents in their homeland and in the United States.
- Self-esteem and risk behaviors of Dominican adolescents.
- Perceived social support, self esteem, and pregnancy status among Dominican adolescents.
Jacqueline Corvino's Practice location
HUNTINGTON, NY 11743Get Direction
Jacqueline Corvino's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Side Effects of an Ablation?
Ablations surgery side effects usually depend on the form of ablation procedure being performed. Cardiac ablations, thermal ablations, and endometrial ablations are among the common surgeries. There are particular side effects linked with every procedure. Examples of side effects are bruising,...
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Metabolic Syndrome and its Relation to Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus, or simply lupus, is one of the most common variations of autoimmune disease, affecting around 0.02% to 0.15% of the population, depending on ethnicity and geographical location. It is a chronic disease in which, for reasons that remain unknown, the body’s immune system begins...