Dr. Jennifer Tolley is a speech language pathologist practicing in DAHLGREN, IL. Dr. Tolley specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Tolley evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Tolley helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Jennifer Lea Tolley's Practice location
DAHLGREN, IL 62810Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Lea Tolley's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Mrs. Evana Ruth Sandusky CCC-SLP9689 COUNTY ROAD 975 N MC LEANSBORO IL 62859
- Mrs. Andrea M. Hills MS CCC/SLP8 DOCTORS PARK RD MOUNT VERNON IL 62864
- Melissa Simpson1409 N MAIN ST BENTON IL 62812
- Mrs. Courtney Michelle Graham201 BAILEY LN BENTON IL 62812
- Mrs. Rebecca Breanne Ritchey M.S. CCC-SLP2 GOOD SAMARITAN WAY MOUNT VERNON IL 62864
- Mrs. Francis E Benbrook SLPRR 5 BOX 71 MC LEANSBORO IL 62859