Dr. Patrick Clancy is a Dentist practicing in WEST BEND, WI. Dr. Clancy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Patrick T Clancy DDS's Practice location
WEST BEND, WI 53095Get Direction
Dr. Patrick T Clancy DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Paul Steven Levine D.D.S.5600 W Brown Deer Rd Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. David Eugene Nelson DDS6900 W Brown Deer Rd Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Megan Graham DDSW213n16755 Glen Brooke Dr Jackson WI 53037
- Dr. Kurt R. Kwiatkowski D.D.S.1200 17 th Ave Grafton WI 53024
- Dr. Joshua E Leute DDS1317 West Grand Avenue Port Washington WI 53074
- Eric Zall DDSN85 W16186 Appleton Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051