Mohamed N. Hassan, MD, FRCPC, M.Phil, PhD, maintains his own practice located in Hartford, Connecticut. Dr. Hassan specializes movement disorders, stroke, and pharmacological medicine; being the preparation, properties, uses, and effects of drugs. Dr. Hassan has over 30 years of experience in the field of neurology and is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Hassan spends his spare time working at Hartford Hospital and the University of Connecticut; as well as speaking internationally, including Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean, and publishing his research findings. He has been recognized as one of America's Tope Physicians in 2009 for all of his acheivements amongst other honors throughout his career.
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking including in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean -
- American Top Physician Award in 2009
- Stanford Who's Who Black Book Publication in 2010
- Presidential Award from Who's who in 2010
- Presidential Award, Neurologist of the Year in 2010
- Presidential Hall of Fame from Who's Who in 2011
- Ottawa Hospital, University of Ottawa
- University of Leeds
- University of Leeds, Columbia University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, California Neurology Society, Movement Disorder Society
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published, including his Memoir, 97 other publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Caring About People, Continuing his Education, Certification to Serve Humanity in the Best Way Possible, his Family, Parents, Teachers, and Co-Workers.
Hobbies / Sports
- Rebuilding Classic Cars with his Son, Gardening
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut
Mohamed N. Hassan's Practice location
Hartford, Connecticut 06106Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mohamed N. Hassan | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mohamed N. Hassan's reviewsWrite Review
- How Babinski Reflex Is Used to Diagnose MS
Multiple SclerosisIn multiple sclerosis, the body's immune system attacks the myelin (protective sheath), which covers the nerve fibers. When the myelin sheath is damaged, there would be communication problems from the brain and to the rest of the body. Depending on the severity of the disease,...
- Antioxidant Levels Are Similar in Organic and Conventionally Grown Vegetables
The general belief that organically grown crops are healthier than conventionally grown ones may not be true, says a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. This study reports that some of the vegetables grown using the conventional methods with fertilizers and pesticides...
- Daughter Plans Wedding in Three Weeks So Mom with Alzheimer's Can Attend
In April 2017, Stephanie got engaged to Bryan Fish. At first, their wedding was expected to take place a year after, where everything would be in place for her to have the wedding of her dreams, taking every detail into account to have something that everyone would remember. But, their plans...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Late Stage Alzheimer's Patients Failing to Get Proper Care
There are some symptoms and conditions that have been discovered over time that stand out as especially difficult when it comes to how healthcare providers and medical specialist centers can help specific patients. Such can be the case for ailments that specifically worsen in the terminal phase of...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- Stephen L Nelson4720 S. I-10 Service Rd W #401 Metairie LA 70001
- Mohamed N. Hassan85 Seymour Street Hartford Connecticut 06106
- Dr. Maame Dankwah-Quansah MD, MPH297 South Lake Havasu Avenue Lake Havasu City Arizona 86403
- Dr. Michael M Krinsky MD580 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield CT 06002
- Dr. Brian M Grosberg MDMontefiore Headache Center Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Stephen R Conway M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106