Dr. Jamie Patterson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in ORANGE, CA. Dr. Patterson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Patterson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Patterson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Jamie Botelho Patterson MD's Practice location
ORANGE, CA 92868Get Direction
Jamie Botelho Patterson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.71380 Highway 21 Covington Louisiana 70433
- Miss Latasha Mason MD22550 Savi Ranch Parkway Yorba Linda California 92887
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.62 Corporate Park Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805