Dr. Lucas Vannoy is a general practitioner practicing in FORT STEWART, GA. Dr. Vannoy does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Vannoy provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Lucas Vannoy D.O.'s Practice location
FORT STEWART, GA 31314Get Direction
Lucas Vannoy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Prevent an Ear Infection?
Ear infections can be a troublesome condition especially when recurrent ear infections occur.Children are at a high risk of developing repeated ear infections. Children have more narrow and horizontal Eustachian tubes, and are more likely to get blocked easily, making them vulnerable to infections....
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Will I Get Chickenpox if My Child Has It?
Chickenpox is a very contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. This virus often attacks the children, and it is often noticed by the blisters that are red and very itchy. The blisters are seen throughout the body. In the past, it was very common to have chickenpox when one was young....
- Is Lactose Intolerance Preventable?
The impaired ability to digest lactose is called lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar found in milk and dairy products. Digestion breaks lactose down into two simple sugars called lactase, which is an enzyme found in the small intestine. If there is an insufficient production of this enzyme,...
- 8 Tips on Living with Gallstones
You can opt to take ursodiol (a bile acid that occurs naturally and assists in dissolving cholesterol) in case you do not want surgery, if you are not able to undergo surgery, or if your gallstones are small. Ursodiol dissolves the gallstones that are made up of cholesterol, and sometimes, it can...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Dr. Julio Santory -ortiz MD1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- James Stuart Mcclellan M.D.1601 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Luke Michael Miller MD36000 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Dr. Adrianna Nicole Levesque M.D.3551 Roger Brooke Drive San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Richard Peele James M.D.Walter Reed Army Medical Ctr Washington DC 20307
- Dr. Gary H Fischer MD10055 Ford Ave Richmond Hill GA 31324