Dr. Ryan Donohue is a pediatrician practicing in PORTLAND, ME. Dr. Donohue is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Donohue diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Donohue can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Ryan Donohue's Practice location
PORTLAND, ME 04102Get Direction
Ryan Donohue's reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Dr. Susan Rae Baskin M.D.195 Fore River Parkway Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Stephen F Osborne M.D.75b John Roberts Road South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Ann Lemire MD103 India St Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Alison H Kopelman M.D.655 Main St Saco ME 04072
- Dr. Eugene P Paluso M.D.584 Roosevelt Trl Windham ME 04062
- Dr. Lawrence R Ricci MD17 Bishop St Portland ME 04103