Dr. Lexis Landis is a speech language pathologist practicing in ALMA, MI. Dr. Landis specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Landis evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Landis helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Lexis Caitlin Landis's Practice location
ALMA, MI 48801Get Direction
Lexis Caitlin Landis's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Mark Edward Lehman PHD CCC-SLP1101 HEALTH PROFESSIONS BUILDING MT PLEASANT MI 48859
- Laurie Ann Bahlke MA CCC-SLP1101 HEALTH PROFESSIONS BUILDING MT PLEASANT MI 48859
- Mrs. Melissa Carol Chatelain MS-CCC-SLP1149 W MONROE RD SAINT LOUIS MI 48880
- Kayla Elrod M.S. SLP842 W WARWICK DR ALMA MI 48801
- Jennifer Lynn Thompson-mackovjak M.A. CCC-SLPCENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY MT PLEASANT MI 48859
- Theresa Marie Jones MS CCC-SLP1101 HEALTH PROFESSIONS BUILDING MT PLEASANT MI 48859