Dr. Thomas Bemis is an internist practicing in FARMINGTON, CT. Dr. Bemis specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bemis provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Thomas Stiles Bemis MD's Practice location
FARMINGTON, CT 06030Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Stiles Bemis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Leslie Douglas-Churchwell 800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Rex L Mahnensmith M.D.28 Ashton Circle Simsbury CT 06070
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Amy Chai MD714 Chase Parkway Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Mark Josel4 Northwestern Dr Bloomfield CT 6002
- Dr. Aderonke O. Adeniji M.D.11564 229th Street Cambria Heights NY 11411