Dr. Saima Ali practices Neuropathology in CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. Dr. Ali studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Saima Iqbal Ali MD's Practice location
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 19428Get Direction
Dr. Saima Iqbal Ali MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Filmmaker Fights Multiple Sclerosis and Big Pharma with New Documentary
Matt Embry is an MS advocate and independent filmmaker from Alberta, Canada. His new film Living Proof documents his personal, and somewhat political, journey in living with MS. In his film, Embry seeks to challenge the notion that drugs and medications are the only way to live with MS. Embry seeks...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- Dr. Joshua Todd Mendelson M.D.900 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Louis Samuel Pearlstein D.O.3070 Bristol Pike Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Steven M Bromley MD739 S. White Horse Pike Audubon NJ 08106
- Dr. Safwan Alboiny M.D.219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107