Dr. David L. Hurt MD
Dermatologist3455 South Yarrow Street Lakewood Colorado, 80227
David L. Hurt, MD, works at Center for Advanced Dermatology in Lakewood, Colorado. He specializes in Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery, skin cancer screening and treatments, acne, eczema, and psoriasis; as well as a variety of aesthetic skin procedures and fillers. One of his biggest goals is to increase earlier detection of various skin cancers and tumors. He wants to make sure each patient gets screened for skin cancer, and evaluates all his care plans according to the Colorado lifestyle.
Education and Training
University of Colorado
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1993
American Board of Dermatology- Dermatology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology, Colorado Dermatologic Society, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society of Mohs Surgery, Colorado Medical Society, American Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Treating Each Person as Special
Hobbies / Sports
- Softball, Tennis, Volleyball
Dr. David L. Hurt MD's Practice location
Lakewood, Colorado 80227Get Direction
Arvada, CO 80005Get Direction
Denver, CO 80227Get Direction
Dr. David L. Hurt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hurt
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- Are Moles Serious?
A mole, or nevi, is a small group of pigmented cells that appear in different parts of the body; moles are an extremely common skin condition. They usually range from light brown to black in color, and may be found in small clusters or as one single lesion. These benign lesions first occur in...
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Acne
Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, then apply it on the affected areas using cotton. Only use this remedy twice a day; if used any more than twice a day could make your skin...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Ms. Leslie Rosanne Capin MD9570 S KINGSTON CT ENGLEWOOD CO 80112
- Dr. Richard Asarch M.D.3701 S CLARKSON ST STE 400 ENGLEWOOD CO 80113
- Dr. Adrienne Elizabeth Stewart M.D.3300 E. 1st Ave. Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Joel Lee Cohen M.D.5340 South Quebec St. Greenwood Village CO 80111
- Dr. Elizabeth R Shurnas M.D.950 E Harvard Ave Denver CO 80210
- Dr. SAROLTA SZABO M.D.206 W COUNTY LINE RD Highlands Ranch CO 80129