Lucas Hyun is a physical therapist practicing in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Lucas Hyun specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lucas Hyun can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lucas Hyun will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lucas Hyun's Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Lucas Hyun's reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Kimberly Schwartz Other3570 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042
- Kalyn Lee9171 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Wayne Jackson DPT187 Thomas Johnson Dr Frederick MD 21702
- Andrew Jeffrey Wilhelm DPT, D.O.4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Khadijeh Vali Other3570 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042
- Nancy Gunzelman PT4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042