Dr. Paisley Robertson is a Chiropractor practicing in ANTIOCH, TN. Dr. Robertson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Robertson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Paisley Robertson D.C.'s Practice location
ANTIOCH, TN 37013Get Direction
Paisley Robertson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Terry Lane Melton DC4032 Lebanon Pike Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. Christopher P Lane D.C.3333 Aspen Grove Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Mark A Kestner DC1435 Nw Broad St Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Lance C Benedict D.C.28 White Bridge Road Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. James Woodrow Moore D.C.8122 Sawyer Brown Rd Nashville TN 37221
- Dr. Jason Scott Crist D.C.2025 Mallory Lane Franklin TN 37067