Christina Adibe is a physician assistant practicing in LIVONIA, MI. Christina specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Investigating a new cryopreservation protocol for yams ( Dioscorea spp.).
- A comparison of Guatemalan and USA nurses' attitudes towards nursing.
- Chemical characterization of interspecific hybrids between Allium cepa L. and Allium kermesinum Rchb.
- Cryopreservation of yams using vitrification modified by including droplet method: effects of cold acclimation and sucrose.
- Ultrastructural changes associated with cryopreservation of potato (Solanum tuberosum l.) shoot tips.
- Influence of alternating temperature preculture on cryopreservation results for potato shoot tips.
- The effect of olestra on the absorption, excretion and storage of 2,2',5,5' tetrachlorobiphenyl; 3,3',4,4' tetrachlorobiphenyl; and perfluorooctanoic acid.
- Influence of cryopreservation on the cytosine methylation state of potato genomic NDA.
- Micropropagation and cryopreservation of garlic (Allium sativum L.).
- Interspecific crosses of onion with distant Allium species and characterization of the presumed hybrids by means of flow cytometry, karyotype analysis and genomic in situ hybridization.
- Three vitrification-based cryopreservation procedures cause different cryo-injuries to potato shoot tips while all maintain genetic integrity in regenerants.
- Influence of oxygen deficiency and the role of specific amino acids in cryopreservation of garlic shoot tips.
- The changes in the reproductive barrier between hexaploid wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and rye (Secale cereale L.): different states lead to different fates.
Christina Iheoma Adibe P.A.'s Practice location
LIVONIA, MI 48152Get Direction
Christina Iheoma Adibe P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Caring for a Child with Celiac Disease
Have you ever wondered why your child has difficulty in gaining weight, or maybe he or she is not gaining weight at all? Does your child experience abdominal pain, bloating, or even diarrhea when they eat foods with wheat, barley, rye, and the like? Is your child always weak and sickly? If he or she...
- A Positive Attitude Can Enhance Your Creativity
According to a new study, getting into a positive and good mood will help to enhance creativity and problem solving skills. “You can get into a good mood by some easy methods, like listening to your favorite music or watching a funny video," say researchers who published the study...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Does My Child have Whooping Cough?
What is pertussis?Pertussis, or whooping cough, is a highly contagious airborne disease of the respiratory system and can occur in children, adolescents, and adults of any age, unless they are vaccinated. The frequency of the occurrence in the U.S. are very promising, as annually there are 5,000 to...