Dr. Mark Ainsworth is an optometrist practicing in HERKIMER, NY. Dr. Ainsworth specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ainsworth performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Mark M Ainsworth O.D.'s Practice location
HERKIMER, NY 13350Get Direction
Dr. Mark M Ainsworth O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Michael P. Spellicy O.D.2730 Rt. 12b Hamilton NY 13346
- Dr. Ralph W Lott O.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Joanne Palumbo Mozloom O.D.4350 Middle Settlement Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Joseph A Carrock OD4660 Commercial Drive New Hartford NY 13413
- Amanda Marie Scalise OD8024 State Route 12 Barneveld NY 13304
- Dr. Craig L. Murcray O.D.35 W Main St Saint Johnsville NY 13452