Dr. Brennan Cebula is an internist practicing in TACOMA, WA. Dr. Cebula specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cebula provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Subclinical atherosclerosis is related to lower neuronal viability in middle-aged adults: a 1H MRS study.
- Functional imaging of working memory and peripheral endothelial function in middle-aged adults.
- Current serum lipoprotein levels and FMRI response to working memory in midlife.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging of working memory reveals frontal hypoactivation in middle-aged adults with cognitive complaints.
- Elevated serum C-reactive protein relates to increased cerebral myoinositol levels in middle-aged adults.
- Subclinical vascular disease and cerebral glutamate elevation in metabolic syndrome.
- Indirect effects of elevated body mass index on memory performance through altered cerebral metabolite concentrations.
- Aerobic fitness and the brain: increased N-acetyl-aspartate and choline concentrations in endurance-trained middle-aged adults.
- Dyslipidemia links obesity to early cerebral neurochemical alterations.
- Aerobic fitness and cognitive function in midlife: an association mediated by plasma insulin.
- Greater BOLD response to working memory in endurance-trained adults revealed by breath-hold calibration.
- Central artery stiffness, neuropsychological function, and cerebral perfusion in sedentary and endurance-trained middle-aged adults.
- Self-Awareness of Executive Functioning Deficits in Adolescents With ADHD.
- Inflammation as a mediator of the relationship between cortical thickness and metabolic syndrome.
- Vascular function, cerebral cortical thickness, and cognitive performance in middle-aged Hispanic and non-Hispanic Caucasian adults.
Brennan Richard Cebula M.D.'s Practice location
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
Brennan Richard Cebula M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Dr. Nadine K Gettel MD202 N Division St Auburn WA 98001
- Dr. Megha Rao M.D1112 South Cushman Avenue Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Christopher Jack Berlin MD33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Randy Brian Mandell Other1455 11th Ave Nw Issaquah WA 98027
- Michele A Despreaux OtherUw Medicine Kent-Des Moines Clinic Kent WA 98032
- Dr. Nicholas Jansson M.D.16110 8th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98166