Dr. Nagma Dalvi MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE, 19803
Dr. Nagma Dalvi practices Neuropathology in WILMINGTON, DE. Dr. Dalvi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Nagma Dalvi MD's Practice location
WILMINGTON, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Nagma Dalvi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dalvi
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson's disease happens to only 5% of women before the age of 40, with less than 400 women who are younger than 50 years old diagnosed with the disease in the United States. This is why pregnancy in patients with Parkinson's Disease is uncommon and a rare occurrence.There have been previous...
- Douglas B. Gersh774 Christiana Road Newark Delaware 19713
- Dr. Carl R. Yacoub M.D.537 Stanton-Christiana Road Newark Delaware 19713
- Dr. Joseph J. Melvin DO3855 West Chester Pike Newtown Square PA 19073
- Dr. Adam J Weinstein M.D.2100 Keystone Ave Drexel Hill PA 19026
- Dr. Charles Brill MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Michael Carunchio M.D.774 Christiana Rd Newark DE 19713