Dr. Anna Koget is a hematologist oncologist practicing in PITTSBURGH, PA. Dr. Koget specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Anna Koget D.O.'s Practice location
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Anna Koget D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Jaime Mullin Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Dr. Louis B Rapkin MD5455 Meridian Mark Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. James P Ohr D.O.5115 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. James G Lichter M.D.1604 Burtner Rd Natrona Heights PA 15065
- Dr. Rachel Catherine Jankowitz M.D.300 Halket St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Henry Lee M.D.7200 W Bell Rd Glendale AZ 85308