Dr. Justin Kelly MD
Colon and Rectal Surgeon661 E ALTAMONTE DR STE 220 ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL, 32701
Dr. Justin Kelly is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL. Dr. Kelly specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Kelly often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Justin Kelly MD's Practice location
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32701Get Direction
Winter Park, FL 32792Get Direction
Dr. Justin Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- What is a Virtual Colonoscopy?
Also referred to as a VC, a virtual colonoscopy is an x-ray test that detects polyps, cancer or other disorders in the colon. Colonography is the medical term for this test.How It's DoneThere is a difference between an ordinary colonoscopy and a virtual colonoscopy. The ordinary colonoscopy uses a...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Harvey Allen Shub M.D.308 Groveland St Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Jacqueline Levy Kaiser MD255 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Matthew Ross Albert MD661 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Alice E. Lee MD7301 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Victor Luis Modesto M.D.7806 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando FL 32822
- Dr. Osama Bisher Atallah MD242 Loch Lomond Dr Winter Park FL 32792