Andrew Wiseman is a physical therapist practicing in OLNEY, MD. Andrew Wiseman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Andrew Wiseman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Andrew Wiseman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Andrew Wiseman DPT's Practice location
OLNEY, MD 20832Get Direction
Andrew Wiseman DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Kathryn Morris PT18109 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Mrs. Lisa Miller PT18109 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Tara Lynn Cepaitis PHYSICAL THERAPIST3420 Morningwood Dr Olney MD 20832
- Terry Black PT18109 Prince Philip Dr Olney MD 20832
- Ms. Harpreet Kaur Rekhi M.P.T.3411 Olandwood Ct Olney MD 20832
- Kelly Daly2807 Thickett Way Olney MD 20832