Dr. Michelle Taheri is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in FLOWOOD, MS. Dr. Taheri specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Taheri can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Taheri can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Michelle Taheri's Practice location
FLOWOOD, MS 39232Get Direction
Michelle Taheri's reviewsWrite Review
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Missy Jackson Mcminn M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Randall Stuart Hines M.D.1040 River Oaks Dr. Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Shani Kirk Meck M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Shane Michael Sims M.D.1050 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Rhonda Kaye Sullivan-ford M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Natasha N Hardeman M.D.1020 River Oaks Dr Flowood MS 39232