Dr. Julia Limes is a hospitalist practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Limes specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Limes manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Limes works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 2011
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Julia Elizabeth Limes M.D.'s Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Julia Elizabeth Limes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- Cowboy American Ninja Warrior Bears All in Sharing Wife's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
Anyone who follows the American Ninja Warrior series is familiar with one of the favorites, ‘Cowboy Ninja’ Lance Pekus. This is his sixth season on the show.The TV competition is a spinoff of the Japanese Ninja Warrior show, Sasuke, which no longer airs.Lance stands out from the other contenders...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Victor A Nwanguma M.D.303 Parkway Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Nichole Zehnder MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Edward P Huynh MD2045 Franklin St Denver CO 80205
- Dr. Emily Stevens Marsh MD501 E Hampden Ave Swedish Medical Center Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Zachary John Anderson M.D.90 Madison St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Jonathan Pell MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045