Carolina Zamariola margossian is a physical therapist practicing in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL. Carolina Zamariola margossian specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carolina Zamariola margossian can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carolina Zamariola margossian will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carolina Zamariola margossian's Practice location
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442Get Direction
Carolina Zamariola margossian's reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Dr. Robert Stanton DPT2259 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Dr. Charlene Tucker DPT2259 A W. Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Jennifer Roseo Lombardi DPT2609 W Woolbright Rd Boynton Beach FL 33436
- Mr. Gueorgui Ivanov Petrov MSPT2259 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Saji John PT2403 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Ms. Stacey Hope Berger MPT1937 Wildwood Ln N Deerfield Beach FL 33442