Dr. Lawrence Matthews is a hospitalist practicing in CAMDEN, NJ. Dr. Matthews specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Matthews manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Matthews works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Lawrence Milbourne Matthews M.D.'s Practice location
CAMDEN, NJ 08103Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Milbourne Matthews M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- The Top Concerns of Chief Nursing Officers
In order to perform well as a nurse, employees must be compassionate by truly understanding and caring for their patients. The profession is, after all, one of the most trusted professions, according to a yearly poll releases in the United States. The great reputation of nursing as a career...
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- Risks of Not Treating Head Lice
Head lice are an innocuous problem. They can really be annoying and need lots of effort to cure, but eventually, those infected will fully recover. It’s estimated that more than twelve million people encounter head lice infestations every year. However, very few experience permanent damage. It’s...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jaymica Patel MD509 N Broad St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Tara J. Berman MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Snehal Gandhi M.D.1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Gary A. Emmett MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Judith B. Larkin MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Jubril Oyekanmi Oyeyemi M.D.175 Madison Ave Mount Holly NJ 08060