Dr. Albert J. Wesley DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics332 West Tienken Road Suite C Rochester Hill Michigan, 48306
Albert J. Wesley, DDS, works at Wesley Dental and Associates PC in Rochester Hill, Michigan. With over 23 years of experience in the field, Dr. Wesley is specialized in prosthodontics, and was certified in 1990. Dr. Wesley has clinical interests in total mouth reconstruction, dental implants, and other comprehensive prosthodontic cases around the country. Recently, Dr. Wesley returned to teaching, implant classes once a week at the University of Detroit. He has also taught dental laboratory procedures at a local community college.
Education and Training
University of Detroit School of Dentistry
Prosthodontics- University of Indiana
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Clinical Professor, University of Detroit -
Professional Society Memberships
- Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association, John F. Johnston Society, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Hunting, Camping, Time with his Kids, Coaching
Dr. Albert J. Wesley DDS's Practice location
Rochester Hill, Michigan 48306Get Direction
OAKLAND, MI 48363Get Direction
Rochester, MI 48306Get Direction
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- Blood in Your Stool: Where Does It Come From?
Where does the bleeding come from?Bleeding that causes blood in the stool can develop in any part of the gastrointestinal tract....
- Young Bodybuilder Shares Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
Fighting against cancer is amazingly difficult for anyone who has to, and many choose to keep the experience to themselves. However, a bodybuilder, who is only twenty-three years old, has taken to Instagram to show the world the painful process she is enduring, and what it is doing to her once...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Mr. David J Bartolovic DDS13403 13 Mile Rd Warren MI 48088
- Dr. Alfred Vincent Stines DDS24450 Evergreen Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Douglas A. Henke D.D.S., M.S.31410 Northwestern Hwy Farmington MI 48334
- Dr. Fredrick Michael Matvias D.M.D.,M.S.2833 Crooks Rd Troy MI 48084
- Dr. Ahmadali Maalhagh-fard DDS, MS34405 W 12 Mile Rd Farmington MI 48331
- Dr. Otto Kevin Klanow D.D.S. M.S.38912 Dequindre Sterling Heights MI 48310