Dr. Sara Baumgartner is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in SOUTH BEND, IN. Dr. Baumgartner specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Baumgartner can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Baumgartner can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Sara A Baumgartner MD's Practice location
SOUTH BEND, IN 46635Get Direction
Sara A Baumgartner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- Dr. Carlton L. Lyons M.D.707 N Michigan St South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Zhiquan Zhao M.D.263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Asad U. Sheikh M.D.100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Jeanne Ellen Ballard M.D.3401 E Raymond St Indianapolis IN 46203
- Dr. Kelly Wayne Mcguire M.D.610 N Michigan St South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Meghan K. Murphy D.O.42 North St. Joseph Ave. Niles MI 49120