Melanie Fuller is a physical therapist practicing in SIOUX FALLS, SD. Melanie Fuller specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Melanie Fuller can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Melanie Fuller will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Melanie Fuller's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Melanie Fuller's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Kristine Marie Eitrheim1325 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Christina Marie Brock PT, DPT4905 W VICTORIA DR APT 9 SIOUX FALLS SD 57106
- Megan Lynnae Kaufman DPT1720 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Mrs. Sara Beth Groher6100 W 41st St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Mr. Brian Dale Iverson MS, PT1210 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57104
- Jacqueline Kunzweiler RPT6101 S 56th St Lincoln NE 68516