Dr. Khaled Al alwani is a hospitalist practicing in STATEN ISLAND, NY. Dr. Al alwani specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Al alwani manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Al alwani works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Khaled Al alwani's Practice location
STATEN ISLAND, NY 10304Get Direction
Khaled Al alwani's reviewsWrite Review
- Zooey Deschanel Opens Up About Celiac Disease
Did you know... 1 in 133 Americans are diagnosed with celiac disease, and this doesn't include all those cases that remain undiagnosed. Zooey Deschanel, an American singer-songwriter, actress, and model has celiac. In an interview with Hello Magazine, she explains how she is coping and how she...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- New Clinical Trial: Genetically Enhanced Immune Cells for Lymphoma Treatment
B-cell cancers, or cancers that target B-lymphocytes, have been particularly hard to treat in recent years. Recent breakthroughs have led to the conclusion that B-cell cancer can be effectively combated with the use of programmed immune cells.How it WorksThe immune system creates cells that are able...
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Natasha A. Telesford MD502 E Monroe St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Evangeline R Gutierrez MD1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Dr. Nathan R Cox M.D.423 E 23rd St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Aleksander Lekan M.D.1980 Crompond Road Cortlandt Manor NY 10567
- Dr. Ernie Lapus Esquivel MD525 E 68th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. John Travis Gossey MD505 East 70th Street New York NY 10021