Dr. Jonathan Rodger is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in WEST READING, PA. Dr. Rodger specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rodger can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rodger can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Jonathan Rodger MD's Practice location
WEST READING, PA 19611Get Direction
Jonathan Rodger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Candidal Vaginitis?
Candidal vaginitis is an infection of the vagina. C. albicans is the major cause; however, yeast and Candida sp are also responsible for this infection. Women account for 15 – 20%, while expectant mothers account for 20 - 40% of candida vaginitis. Candida vaginitis infection risk factors...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Bernice Robinson-Bennett6th Ave and Spruce St West Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Xuezhi Jiang MDSpruce Street & S 6th Avenue West Reading Pennsylvania 19611
- Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme MD401 Merchant Street Cherry Hill New Jersey 8002
- Dr. Andrew G Fieo M.D.301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Nabil S Muallem M.D1330 Penn Ave Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Tonie C Crandall M.D.301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611