Maureen Tessler is a physician assistant practicing in LANGHORNE, PA. Maureen specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- ISOLATION OF ST. LOUIS ENCEPHALITIS VIRUSES FROM MOSQUITOES IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA OF FLORIDA DURING THE EPIDEMIC OF 1962.
- Trace voltammetric detection of serotonin at carbon electrodes: comparison of glassy carbon, boron doped diamond and carbon nanotube network electrodes.
- Electrochemical mapping reveals direct correlation between heterogeneous electron-transfer kinetics and local density of states in diamond electrodes.
- Mapping nanoscale electrochemistry of individual single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- High resolution mapping of oxygen reduction reaction kinetics at polycrystalline platinum electrodes.
- A new approach for the fabrication of microscale lipid bilayers at glass pipets: application to quantitative passive permeation visualization.
- Selection, characterisation and mapping of complex electrochemical processes at individual single-walled carbon nanotubes: the case of serotonin oxidation.
Maureen Tessler PA-C's Practice location
LANGHORNE, PA 19047Get Direction
Maureen Tessler PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Bright-Light Treatment for Fibromyalgia: Is It Effective?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that causes widespread pain accompanied by general fatigue, sleep, and memory problems. While the cause of fibromyalgia is unknown, studies have shown that abnormal levels of certain chemicals in the central nervous system triggered by the combination of genetic and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basics
Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basicsRestless legs syndrome also referred to as Willis-Ekbom disorder is a very common condition affecting the nervous system causing an irresistible desire to move the legs.The condition can also trigger an irritating crawling or slinking condition in the feet,...
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...