Kelly Lynn Tracy RD/LD
Dietitian-Nutritionist (Pediatric) | Nutrition, Pediatric2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO, 64108
Dr. Kelly Tracy practices Nutritional Medicine in KANSAS CITY, MO. Dr. Tracy has received an education on and advises people on matters of food and nutrition, considering how they both impact health. Nutritionists? help patients choose the right things to eat, help them plan menus, and advise them on the health effects of certain foods. Nutritionists assess a patients current dietary habits and needs, educate them on healthy eating habits, follow up to ensure the menus are working, and write reports that document a patients progress.
Kelly Lynn Tracy RD/LD's Practice location
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases for certain individuals, this medical condition can lead to damage in a wider sense; for example, it could affect the other body systems, which could...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- Shannon Rae Beattie MS, RD, LD, CNSD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Jasmine Sickel2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Melissa Newmaster2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Jamie Wilkins RD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Mrs. Rhonda Ann Sullian RD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Mrs. Christina F Coleman RD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108