Dr. Courtney Johnson is a psychologist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Johnson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Johnson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Courtney Beth Johnson PHD's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Courtney Beth Johnson PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,201 W 103rd St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Dr. Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP6655 E Us Highway 36 Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Elizabeth A Polizzi PH.D.202 Myers Rd Danville IN 46122
- Dr. Kathleen Kling PHD6640 Intech Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278