Edward C. Bozeman, Jr., DMD has a private practice in Columbus, Mississippi. He specializes in cosmetic and general dentistry procedures, including whitening, bridges, crowns, and veneers. Dr. Bozeman spent time in the United States Air Force and at the Pankey Institute for Continuing Dental Education, where he spent time honing his technique. He also taught others at Pankey as a teaching assistant.
Education and Training
University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry
Certification from the Pankey Institute
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Spent Two Years at the Pankey Institute as a Teaching Assistant -
- United States Air Force Homestead Florida
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Mississippi Dental Association, Pankey Alumni Association, Columbus Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
His Sincere Commitment to his Patients. Spending time with each patient giving them his best treatment that is honest and effective.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with his Family
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Education Continuum
Edward C. Bozeman, Jr.'s Practice location
Columbus, Mississippi 39705Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Edward C. Bozeman, Jr. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Edward C. Bozeman, Jr.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Helen Lee Campassi D.M.D.540 E Main St West Point MS 39773
- Roland Franklin Colom DDS907 Military Rd Columbus MS 39701
- Dr. Edward Clarke Bozeman D.M.D.2313 Bluecutt Rd Columbus MS 39705
- Dr. Patrick Holland Singley D.M.D.2900 Bluecutt Rd Columbus MS 39705
- Mrs. Katherine A Gray DMD323 Hospital Drive Columbus MS 39705
- Dr. Halsey D Posey D.D.S.704 E Broad St West Point MS 39773